Need to set up an automatic contribution plan? Rollover or transfer funds? Make a change to an account or open a new one?
All the forms you need are right here. You can either fill in the form online and then print and mail it, or you can download, print and fill in the form manually.
Mail completed form to:
College Savings Program
PO Box 55037
Boston, MA 02205-5037
College Savings Program*
30 Dan Road
Canton, MA 02021
*Use this address for overnight mail.
All forms are in PDF format and require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
What would you like to do?Select any of our forms from the list below:
Open an account
To open an account, read the Disclosure Booklet carefully, then select from one of these three Account Applications:
- Add an authorized agent | sample
- Authorization for Online Account Access (for Trust Accounts only) | sample
- Change address, phone number, email address or contingent account owner | sample
- Change your account owner | sample
- Change your beneficiary | sample
- Make a withdrawal | sample
- Make an additional contribution by mail | sample
- Power of attorney
- Rebalance or transfer funds among investment portfolios* | sample
- Rollover or transfer from another account* | sample
- Set up automatic payroll deduction | sample
- Set up banking information and/or an automatic contribution plan | sample
* Before doing a transfer or rollover from another account, be sure to consider the differences in features and costs, and possible tax consequences.†By selecting this application you will be instructing the Plan to open a custodial 529 account. Custodial 529 accounts are subject to certain limitations including the ability to make changes to, and transfers to and from the account. Please read the disclosure booklet carefully before contributing to a Custodial 529 account. Questions call (800) 486-3670.